Madison de Rozario:
Events: 1500m T54
�Qualifying: 29 July.
Session starting 5pm Perth time.
� FINAL: 31 July. Session starting 2.20am (1 August) Perth
- Madison is a dual Paralympian despite only being 20 years of age
- First Commonwealth Games appearance
- Considered a genuine medal prospect in GlasgowTwitter: @madiderozario
Events: Women�s 100m
Qualifying: 31 July. 4.45am (1 August) Perth time.
� FINAL: 1 August. 5.10am (2 August) Perth
- Competes against Australian Olympic champion
- Known for her flamboyant hair styles, full of colour
Qualifying: July 31. 1.35am (August 1) Perth time.
� FINAL: August 1. 2.50am (August 2) Perth
- Recently relocated back to Perth after long term stay in Canberra
- Part of a young and talented Australian relay team that could cause an upset in Glasgow
�Qualifying: July 30. 5.45pm Perth
� FINAL: August 1.Final at 1.05am (August 2)
- Zoe is competing in her first Commonwealth Games
- Is a school teacher outside of athletics
Long Jump F37/38
Comp Dates: - FINAL:
Session starts 9.30pm Perth time.
- Glasgow is Ella's first Commonwealth Games campaign
- Ella has the chance to win WA's first track and field medal of the Games
Light Heavyweight 81+kg
�Men�s Light Heavy 81+kg Preliminary: July 27. Session
starts 8pm Perth time.
�Men�s Light Heavy 81+kg Quarter Finals: July 29. Session starts 1.30am (July 30) Perth time.
�Men�s Light Heavy 81+kg Semi Finals: July 30. Session starts 8 pm Perth time.
�Men�s Light Heavy 81+kg MEDAL ROUND: August 2. Session
starts from 2am (August 3) Perth time.
- Jordan�s brother was assaulted outside a Perth
nightclub leaving him in a coma, and unable to continue his boxing career.
Jordan is dedicating his Glasgow campaign to his older brother.
Past Games: Delhi
� MEDAL: July 31. 7.31pm Perth time
- Will compete just
days after culmination of Tour de France
- One of Australia�s premier road time trial cyclists
- Selected despite suffering broken collar bone at the 2014
- Competed on both track and road at 2010 Delhi Commonwealth
from) Women�s Road Race / 25km Points Race / 10km Scratch Race
�10km Scratch Race MEDAL: July 26. Session starts 11.21pm
�25km Points Race MEDAL: July 27. Session starts 12.06am
Perth time (Jul 28).
�Women�s Road Race MEDAL: August 3. 3.01pm Perth time
- Competing in both track and road events in Glasgow
- 2014 bronze medallist in women�s team pursuit at World
Championships in Columbia
- With no women�s team pursuit in Commonwealth Games
schedule, Hoskins will ride either scratch race or points race. Both
- A strong sprinter on road. Hoskins could be a medal threat
in road raceTwitter: @MelissaMHoskins