SWIMMING SENIOR COACH POSITION
- A High Performance Swimming Coach?
- Proven experience coaching athletes to FINA ‘A’ Standard?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Performance Driven?
- Athlete Centered?
- Experienced in engaging with sports science professionals?
- Keen to work in a High Performance Team environment?
- Keen to develop some of Australia’s talented and potential national team athletes?
The Western Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS) has a rare and exciting opportunity to join a World Class Sports Institute that values People and Excellence.
We are currently seeking applications from swimming coaches to work in a High Performance Environment.
WAIS seeks applications from coaches who have the following experience:
- Coaching pool athletes at a minimum of FINA ‘A’ standard ␣
- Head coach in a team environment, building a team, and mentoring assistant coaches
- Integrating sport science into the daily training environment
- Coaching qualification of Australian Gold licence or international equivalent
This position is available for immediate start with a contract period to December 2016 and salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate. The start date is flexible.
To register your interest or for further information please contact Greg Hodge, Swimming Performance Manager on email@example.com
Expressions of interest close on Friday 28th September 2012